Friday, December 26, 2008

Men-Tag Diri Sendiri Karena Gda Kerjaan

If your life is a movie, what will the soundtrack be?

RULES:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc.)
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button.
6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool

Opening Credits:
With You – Jessica Simpson
“The real me is a Southern girl with her Levi's on and an open heart.” uhuh.

Waking Up:
Break Me Shake Me – Savage Garden
or else I won’t rise n shine, karena gw susaaaaah bgd dbangunin!

First Day at School:
How Many Words – Blake Lewis
I’m through. I’m through! can’t wait to get home!

Falling in Love:
Super Model – Same Same
“I’d like, like to get to know you better.”

Fight Song:
Supermassive Black Hole – Muse
hmmz. nadanya aj ud pewe ni buad berantem. nyehee. patut dicoba.

Breaking Up:
So Beautiful – Darren Hayes
“And if all the world was smiling, I would only ever want to see your frown.” so dun leave me, beibeeeh!

Prom:
Sugar, We’re Going Down – Fall Out Boys
we’re going down... to the dance floor! ngelantai yiuuk.

Life is Good:
Me, Myself And (I) – Darren Hayes
coz there’s only me n I n myself!
….. kok ngeri yaph.

Mental Breakdown:
Over It – Katharine McPhee
owh crikey! pas banged! laff ya iTunes~

Driving:
Strangers Like Me – Phil Collins
emang Tarzan bisa nyetir?

Flashback:
Little Of Your Time – Maroon 5
“Can you still feel it?” pil wat?

Getting Back Together:
Humdrum – The Corrs
“I wanna take you for granted, drift while you're talking, bathe while you're downstairs, and chat on the phone. Fall asleep before bedtime, pass in the hallway, forget your birthday, and shrink all your clothes.”
ni mah minta dicerein!

Wedding:
Pop!ular – Darren Hayes
“I'm willing to sleep my way to the top, I wanna be pop!ular.”
nah. merit for money then? barangkali Bill Gates punya ponakan cwo yg ghuaantengh. *mendesah*

Paying the Dues:
I Melt With You – Jason Mraz
“I’ll stop the world and melt with you”?? wtf? gw bayar kontrakan dengan meleleh?? emang gw emas?

Night Before War:
The Trapeze Swinger – Iron & Wine
hix. remember me. remember me.

Final Battle:
Labels Or Love – Fergie
ni kerjaan tag dari taun kemerdekaan kah??

Moment of Triumph:
I Fell In Love With The DJ – Chenelle
yay! gw selingkuh with the DJ dan my BF was easily fooled! aku memang perkasa!

Death Scene:
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town – Disney Techno
akan jadi death scene klo yg dateng ke jakarta adalah Santa Bin Laden… dan memasang lagu ini sepanjang tahun di pusat2 perbelanjaan. duarr. *easy trick to end the world*

Funeral Song:
So Young – The Corrs
aku msi terlalu mudaaaa~
but we’re never too young too die, rite?

End Credits:
The Tuning Of Violins – Darren Hayes
woah! pas bangedz! my fave! aku dan iTunes.ku memang saling mencintaii~ *smooch*

TAG! to Leon =D

No comments: